Once you’ve used one of these brilliantly simple machines, you’re guaranteed to want one: I know because we all ended up buying one after we’d tried it out!
If you already have access to an Accuquilt cutter and are taking part in the Girt By Sea sew-along, you’ll definitely want to know which dies you can use to save time and energy cutting, so here goes…
- You can use the 1.5” Strip Ruler (AQ55052) for the third border of the centre medallion.
- The 2.5” HST (AQ55018 or AQ55063) can be used to create the windmills.
- Or use 4.5” square (AQ55018 or AQ 55060) and 3.5” square (AQ55006) for HST two-at-a-time and four-at-a-time methods.
- The 1.5” Strip Ruler (AQ55052) can be used to cross-cut the 1.5″ squares and also for the outer border.
Fruits of the Land
- The 2” Applique Circle (AQ55012) can be used to cut the circles.
- You can use the 1.5” Strip Ruler (AQ55052) and then cross-cut into the various strip lengths.
Multicultural Friendship Braid
- You can use the 1.5” Strip Ruler (AQ55052) to cut the border strips, and also cross-cut some of the background fabric.
- The 4.5” square (AQ55018 or AQ 55060) will cut the border corners.
If you’ve never used an Accuquilt Go! Cutter, now you know how useful they are. So get Girting to be in the running to win one!